Matt's New Boat -- 2005 -- "Enigma"
My brother Matt (Layden) has built a number of small boats in his
day. This page logs his progress on his newest creation called "Enigma."
- Feb 12 -- design, layup, and
- Feb 22 -- doing butt joints on hull
panels and twisting the hull to shape.
- Mar 17 -- setting up and wiring
together the hull.
- Apr 26 -- decking and
- May 22 -- finishing details
(chine runners, rudder, mast, and hull finish).
- May 16 -- preliminary sea trials at Cedar Key (Florida, USA).
- Mar 01 2006 -- all pretty and decked out with wheels for the WaterTribe Ultimate Florida Challenge.
Last updated 15 Mar 2006 ~ ACL